Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekly Menu for 4/14/14-4/18/14

This weeks Menu. 

Monday-Spanish Rice One Pot Meal- I found this recipe on the back of the Rice A Roni Box and It is so good. It is my new favorite quick fix dinner. It makes a lot and doesn't cost a lot.







Tuesday- Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast with Linguini Noodles and a White wine garlic sauce- Sounds super fancy but it is super duper easy!! I know that it shows Tilapia in the picture but it's going to be chicken. Last time I made it with Tilapia. 


Wednesday- Swedish Meatballs- THis is a recipe I found on Pinterest. I made it before and it was really really good. 

Thursday- Shake and Bake Chicken Thighs with Mac and Cheese and Broccoli 

I don't know about Friday. I have a feeling that it will be a pizza night. I have a lot of cooking for Easter :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments I would love to know what you thought of this post.
Thanks for reading!