Tuesday, April 29, 2014

First Bzz Agent Box!!!

First Bzz Agent Box (BzzKit) 

Hi Guys! So I recently signed up for Bzz Agent which is a really cool website where you can help create a buzz about products. This is a free website to sign up on https://www.bzzagent.com   After you sign up and take some surveys you will be assigned a product and they will mail you everything that you need. 

I was selected for the Bic Soleil Glow Razors. I made a video of the unboxing. Come back soon for a whole review. I am so excited to try the product!  

I just wanted to share this video with you because I really enjoy getting mail and I love getting free stuff even more. So if there is anyone who was curious about this website it is real. I really got a box in the mail. I did not have to enter any credit card info or anything. It seems really awesome so far. I  will give away 1 coupon each to the first 5 people who comment. 
Try out the product and let me know what you think!  


Here is the unboxing: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments I would love to know what you thought of this post.
Thanks for reading!