Tuesday, May 20, 2014
2 Week Meal Plan 5.20.14-6.2.14
Hi Guys!! I really just wanted to make a quick blog post about my meal planning for the next two weeks. I enjoy meal planning because it really helps me stick to a budget at the store and it helps me eliminate the stress at 5:00 each day of what am I going to cook.
We repeat a lot of meals in this house. Some do not have recipes I just wing it. So what are your favorite meals to cook? What is something you make over and over and your family loves every single time? Do you have any recipes that I should try? What do you think of this meal plan? Go ahead an comment below :) Have a great day!
· Tues: Kielbasa and Yellow Rice w/ Broccoli
· Wed: Spaghetti and Meatballs w/ Garden Salad
· Thurs: Rice a Roni Meal
· Fri: Chicken Pasta and Veggies in Garlic Sauce
· Sat: Make Your Own Pizza Night
· Mon: Shake’nBake Pork Chops greenbeans and Mac and Cheese
· Tues: Italian Dressing Baked Chicken breasts and Garlic pasta with Fire Roasted Tomatoes
· Wed: Veggie Lasagna ( from Stouffers Frozen Kind its my weakness its so good)
· Thurs: Spaghetti w/ Meat sauce and Salad
· Friday: Shake’n’ bake boneless chicken breasts with peas and mashed potatoes
· Sat: Grilled hamburgers, macaroni salad and fruit salad
· Sun: Whole Chicken Crock Pot Meal
***I am not sponsored by any products that you see here. I buy them with my own money and these opinions are all my own.