Saturday, October 13, 2012

Introduction

Hello from Orlando!!!!


So this is my first blog post. I really have no idea where to begin so here is a little bit about me. I have married the love of my life Miguel and we have 1 son named Steven. 

We are working parents who started off in our relationship very young. We have been through many trials and tribulations and we always some how make it through to see the light at the other side. That is why my blog is called Courage after Dark. Through all the things that I have seen in life they did not bring me down they taught me strength and courage. I hope that through this blog I can inspire other Moms or Families through my everyday life. I will try to blog everyday. Some days it will be about fun stuff other days it may not be. But in the end I hope that I can make new friends and share some cool stuff I learn about along the way.  


I am desperately trying to find a picture of the three of us together but that will have to be my project this week. 


So here is me and Steven. 

Oh I found one with the three of us!! 




Ok That picture is really old so I promise that I will get an updated one soon. 

Thanks for reading have a great day!!!! 

-Jeanette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments I would love to know what you thought of this post.
Thanks for reading!