Monday, January 27, 2014

Jan. 27th 2014 

So as of today Steven is officially enrolled into Florida Virtual School as a Home Education Student. Yay!!! In about a week all of his supplies should arrive and I will do a video unboxing and link it here. 

I want to say a few things about the enrollment process. It was soooooooooo simple. I can not say that enough. Every person that I spoke with over the phone was knowledgeable, polite, and quick. I never get that kind of service. 

I will say that here in Orange County Florida the home education people for our district are very quick. But I will say that when you call them, know what you want and what you need. The Letter of Intent form says Only check the florida virtual school if your student is grades 6-12. Well when I called to ask for proof that we are Homeschool for FLVS she said that I should have checked the box.... ummm no I shouldn't have it clearly says not to on the form. Also the person that I spoke with was not very computer savvy. I had to explain what an underscore was and that my email address is not case sensitive. That made me very concerned but it all worked out :) I only say all of this to say dealing with the two parties you see the stark differences. 

I also want to talk about some homey stuff. So for dinner tonight we had shake and bake pork chops carrots and noodles and sauce. 

I have also been making some homemade baby food all day to day. I was working on Orange Foods so I made ice cube trays of Carrots, sweet potatoes and butternut squash. I will add  pictures tomorrow.  


In the mean time enjoy this gif of my Hubby with no beard!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments I would love to know what you thought of this post.
Thanks for reading!